Vitamin B12, also known as cobalamin, is an essential vitamin that your body needs but cannot produce.
It’s found naturally in animal products, but also added to certain foods and available as an oral supplement or injection.
Vitamin B12 has many roles in your body. It supports the normal function of your nerve cells and is needed for red blood cell formation and DNA synthesis.
For most adults, the recommended daily intake (RDI) is 2.4 mcg, though it’s higher for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding (1).
Vitamin B12 may benefit your body in impressive ways, such as by boosting your energy, improving your memory and helping prevent heart disease.
Health benefits of vitamin B12
1. Helps With Red Blood Cell Formation and Anemia Prevention
2. May Prevent Major Birth Defects
3. May Support Bone Health and Prevent Osteoporosis
4. May Reduce Your Risk of Macular Degeneration
5. May Improve Mood and Symptoms of Depression
6. May Benefit Your Brain by Preventing the Loss of Neurons
7. May Give You an Energy Boost
8. May Improve Heart Health by Decreasing Homocysteine
9. Supports Healthy Hair, Skin and Nails
£35 Per session
Course of 5 (Recommended for maximum results) £150 Saving you £25